All of our bargain books are brand new, perfectly readable and represent a tremendous value!
The bargain books are, however, publisher overstocks and remainders that TRW purchases at
deep discounts. As a result, they may have a small mark through the UPC bar code or a small
mark on the side of the book. This is simply to mark the books so they cannot be sent back to
a publisher. Because of this, bargain books are non returnable to TRW unless they are damaged.
Please consider this before ordering.
|Dale Earnhardt, Jr.|
Author: Levy, Janey
Publisher: Children's Press(CT)
Published: October 2006
Retail: $24.50 OUR PRICE: $2.99
You Save 88%
Binding Type: Library Binding
Annotation: - Anything NASCAR is hot, hot, hot!
- Solid information with up-to-the-minute graphic appeal.
- Series features include photos, diagrams, glossary, and resources.
Grades 5-8 Standards for Social Studies
Individual Development & Identity
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity like interests and abilities.
- Analyze a particular event to identify reasons individuals might respond to it in different ways.
- Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals.
Individuals, Groups, & Institutions
- Identify examples of institutions and describe the interactions of people with institutions.
- Give examples of the role of institutions in furthering continuity and change.
Production, Distribution, & Consumption
- Distinguish between needs and wants.
- Describe the influence of incentives, values, traditions, and habits on economic decisions.
- Explain/demonstrate the role of money in everyday life.
|Physical Information: 0.35" H x 8.76" L x 6.38" W 48 pages|
|Bargain Category: Sports, Non-Fiction, Middle School, Biographies, Upper Elementary|